TruckWorks is known to build quality fire tender apparatuses in compliance with, and often exceeding, NFPA regulations. Utilizing quality design methods and superior craftsmanship, your fire tender will be built to your stations specifications and needs. With the addition of our Hot Dip Galvanized option, you will be in possession of a tank that will outlast the chassis!
- 1500-2500 gallon Single Axle Capacities Available
- 2500-5000 gallon Tandem Axle Capacities Available
- Available in Mild Steel, Stainless Steel & Aluminum
- Exclusive Hot Dip Galvanized and Epoxy Lined Options Available
- PTO, Hydraulically and Auxiliary Engine Driven Pumps Available
- Monitors, Hose Reels and Kwik Dump Options Available
- Code 3, Whelen, Tomar, Soundoff Signal, Federal Signal lighting packages
- Steel, Aluminum or Custom manufactured tool boxes
- Custom control panels in your choice of finish
- Fol-Da-Tank under-tank storage standard
- Multiple rack and toolbox basket options
- Manual/Air operated quick dumps
- Foam Agent Injection Systems
- Brush Truck Bodies Available: Steel Flatbeds with 200-350 gallon Slide-In units (Includes: Tank, Pump, Engine, Reel and all Valves)
- Foam Fire Suppression System Option Available
- Complete list of references available!
Customer Testimonial: (the truck below on the left was graciously provided by Avra Valley FD for the 2012 EMS show in Glendale, AZ)
The Avra Valley Fire District cannot say enough good things about the two water tenders that you built for us last year. Mike and the other people there at TruckWorks were supernal to work with. The larger tender, the 3500 gallon, has been used at three of wildfires in Arizona and one in Colorado this year. Additionally, we have used it at four structure fires within our District. My guys tell me that it is the “talk of the camp” when it is deployed to wildfires. Not only does it look fantastic but it operates smoothly and easily. It has all the power that we could want and it has proven to be a real workhorse.
Thank you, Chief Delfs of Avra Valley Fire District
Fire Tenders Testing
For detailed info on this truck, please visit the YouTube Link.